Q&A - Contact Information

  • font size: A
  • A
  • A

Not sure who to contact ? Let us help!

Animal Nuisance Control506-328-7719Leigh Williams-Nuisance Wildlife Control Officer
For problems with other nuisance wildlife like bats, porcupines, beavers, raccoons, chipmunks, skunks, coyotes, squirrels, foxes, starlings, mice, groundhogs, etc.,  
Transportation Info Centre (TCI)833-384-4111https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/dti.html
Highway/Road Conditions/Paving/upgrades
Western Valley Regional Services Commission WVRSC506-276-3610https://www.rsc12.ca/
Planning & Building/Waste Management/New Build civic address numbers & Street address' and placement and the importance of signage.
Creative Advertising506-328-8324https://creativeadvertisingsigns.ca/

Did you loose your blue civic address identifier? 
NB911911 for Emergencies or 506-453-5307https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/biling/911.html

Enforce provincial and municipal animal legislation/by-laws, public education & advocacy, and to ensure humane treatment and shelter for neglected or abused animals.
Honorable Bill Hogan -(506) 277-6020  

Upper River Valley Hospital506-375-5900https://horizonnb.ca/facilities/upper-river-valley-hospital/

RCMP506-325-3000 or 911

Dept of Environment506-475-7456
elg.elg-region6@gnb.ca or elg/egl-info@gnb.ca
concerns about illegal dumping or environment issues
Dept of Natural Resources & Energy Development (506) 259-4764  
concerns over NB trail conditions
NB Forest Fire Watch
NB Fire Index
Campfire and Burning Permits call 1-866-458-8080  or local 506-325-8189
NB Flood Watch
River Flood Watch - here
Recorded message 1-888-561-4048
NB-EMO: 1-800-561-4034
Environmental Emergencies: